Thursday, May 24, 2007

So Honored!

I was nominated for the Biltimore's Who Who Among Women Executive's and Busniness Owners for my area! I am so shocked and honored! I was in this when I graduated high school with honors.
Wish me luck that I get accepted. It will give me good exposure!
Otherwise I am busy making my supplies to go out to the stores for consignments. I made a draft consignment agreement too. Getting there slowly but surely. I hope everything will be well recieved!
Question of the week: Have you ever recieved a nomination in something such as Who's Who? If so, explain!
I also just wanted to share the latest family pic taken on Mother's Day
!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family you have.Congrats on your success..If you wanna get the word out about your product,they have like small segments on the local news.Lots of people do home parties,but that only works for a certain amount of people.Tv shows like dr drew.Hope these idea help.Good luck with your future endeavors.