Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Lets Start To Think About Dad

I know, I know, Mother's Day isnt even here yet and Im already talking about Father's Day! But you know what, it will be here before you know it! If your anything like me and most people I know, it can be had finding a gift for the dad's in our life sometimes. Well, I think you should get candles for him! Do you think thats too girly? Well I think not! I have some nice masculine scents that any man would like.
Here are some examples: Curve for Men, Eternity for Men, Happy for Men, Hugo Boss, Pleasures for Men, Tommy, Very Sexy Him, Drakkar, Beer, Barbershop 1920's, Dark Knights, Fireside, Leather, New Car, & Pipe Tobacco.
Visit my site & submitt an order for a price quote if you would like this unique gift for him.
Question of the week: What is your ideal Masculine scent?

No comments: