Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Last week at a glance

This week has been interesting for Artistic Candles by Marie. We are working on Mother's Day Gift Baskets. We have a great deal! Buy a candle package and get the basket for free! We actually only have 1 basket left for purchase, so if any of you want one, better order it now! Hope onto http://www.freewebs.com/artisticcandlesbymarie/ & go under Mother's Day Baskets to order!
I also decided to donate a basket for the gala at my old job. I will do all wood wick candles for this basket in different scents. SO Im excited about that as well!
So, I am looking to sell candles at some small stores local to me. Does anyone know how I go about that? Do I just go in the store & ask? I will give them a sample to try & see if they r interested. If anyone has experience w/ this please let me know! It will be much appreciated!
Hope all my loyal readers r doing well!!
Romow Web Directory - Online Internet Marketing Center

1 comment:

PAJNSTL said...

You should check out this website. It's an awesome community of candle/soap/b&b makers. You will find tons of great info.
www.candletech.com
Click on the link for messageboards.
HTH
Fellow candle maker